Instant Information at your Fingertips
iTrak is a simple and effective Health and Safety compliance software solution built for multiple industries. iTrak digitises the health and safety and personnel tracking functions at sites, with industry leading features such as electronic sign in/out, real time hazard identification, live incident reporting, the ability to remotely update your on-site documents from anywhere, in real-time, and a huge variety of reporting options.
Data is captured on a site tablet or phone, stored in the cloud and real time access is available to any authorised person via both a mobile app and web based portal. With real time alerts, auto and manual reporting as well as the ability to customise and brand interfaces to any customers requirements iTrak sets the new industry standard for managing sites both large and small.
How iTrak Works
01 / SIGN IN AND OUT OF SITES
It’s simple to sign in and out of sites and iTrak remembers your details for next time making it faster and easier. It’s quick and easy to report incidents in real-time, register hazards, complete on-site inspections as well as team talks.
02 / SAVED IN THE CLOUD
All data is stored safely and securely in the cloud and synced with mobile devices. If you are offline iTrak continues to work and syncs up with the cloud the next time you are online. You can also access and manage everything through a secure web portal.
03 / ACCESS FROM MOBILE
You can choose to receive instant alerts and/or email alerts direct to your smartphone. At the same time, you can also access live reporting. Changes made to sites update instantly keeping sites live and current.
iTraks Set of Features
iTrak is packed full of powerful and innovative features we have crafted specifically to be simple to use, by anyone.
- Quick and easy sign in process that can be customised to your needs. This ensures that all legislative health and safety requirements are met.
- In 30 seconds the sign in process covers site induction, hazards, evacuations, site specific documents and any daily notices.
- At a glance managers can see their sites, people signed in or out, incidents, hazards and reporting data all in real-time.
- Managers can also set inspection reminders, daily notices, manage sign in rules and alert preferences as well as detailed site information.
We know that your Health and Safety spend is important, so iTrak offers a tiered pricing system to allow you to only pay for what you use and upgrade only when required.
FROMMonthly$59 + GST
- Subscription includes reporting
- Subscription includes tech support